Khmer Oreginal Song 2018 - Tos Mok Rom Phum Knhom - RHM Audio


In this year's New Year know where to go? Let's go dance to the village of Sok Salylin! He called for all
Song by: Sok Sarin
Writer and Melody: Sok Sarin
Writing melody: Ouk Arun

1- The breeze-like path of affection for Heavenly Dad in Paradise
Sweet Like, Taste and Blend with Wine And then Take pleasure in Tears.

installment payments on your The life of a young person must study hard, to prize, to preserve the family name
Do not take any romance with this study, that is, our ancestors.

3-Dying To 1 What One Ingredient Performed To Build What Therefore the Youth For The Up coming Work Try not to be Wandering In The Black Fire If there is a love affair and a true trustworthiness with one.

Instinct - Youth life today jokes tomorrow because of misery like real life a rainstorm
Do not sell want to the dollar that luck will live up to life will be a crisis.

Domains, big fields, weeds, sound off, witches, scum, flowers, bouquets
Brother, remember me. Rampi, rosary, wreath, new
A pine flower, warehouse, jeff, new field, big field

Wow, Wow, Wow, Mermaid to have a new Husband
Warehouse style wanders for old husbands, amusing wawas to retrieve old husbands

"B" When I'm dancing, 1000s of jealous teenagers jealous myself when I'm dancing
 1000s of guys are jealous of me because of their partner
Since the couple is dancing, there is not any match

"White" when you choose up so many giggles!
When you make up dancing, you need to a lot of courage!
Because I am the bride because the bride-to-be I admire fit like the frog on the vista

"A" and "Ran Keng" are great. We all dance to the angels
We dance with the angel to find a new year

"S", We dance with my cousin, do not be humiliated! Khmer Beginning of the year dance

"Oh, how sweet is my scent just like a flower, but my cheeks are smoother than the smell of my palate.

"White", this is Bopha, Pea Pond, Pea Ploa, Fried Rice, Take pleasure in Overnight in the Nighttime
You walk through the rainwater as you go to the house. Mainly because it down pours, the hinges not anymore be sad
You are screaming and screaming, Mom with the sky

The rain would not stop me and would not leave until night
When rain comes in love, similar to the shade, do not dare talk

I became enthusiastic about the little skin image once i was at Peam Seima ba? ny? ia
The crocodile slammed to share with myself that she had not been in love with me

Banteay Prek district, Sangke section, please contact the shop owner
I'm in the shade for three several weeks so I'm getting committed
Reflet Ai, do not be sad on my tears, my chest, my chest sadness
Bopha Angkor Ripple still left Lynn Cuddle away!

Neak Temples The Four Neak Temples of Baphuon Prak Dok Kanhyy
How to know my story and my girlfriend how to let me break!

Wow, Angkor Thom, I hope for the temples,
This individual has a national power, let's take over!

Tag Prohm Temple, Thar Brow, Chao Say Chua, your eyes
The Elephant Patio Brings Incense Burning Nuggets to Nirvana!
(Male) meets the ladylike, and the breeze, the breeze blowing, the mountain, tuning in to the peacock

Here, the best land, I need to disclose to you that my rice field is enormous, I need to come and help.
It would be ideal if you enable me, to don't stress, kindly don't stress, Srey is great
(Female), however the female whore still hard don't have the foggiest idea about the spirit harming!
This dirt is to some degree more grounded than shake, so we can not get away .
Hot days, enormous grass, kalian think! Be cautious however peculiar .
Be that as it may, on the off chance that you figure I can not .
(Male), enormous sibling, sibling, sibling, huge sibling .
Bigger sibling and kin are the best when they see them and they grin .
Rapidly quick, don't defer with regards to yogurt .
The breeze has been night and day, despite the fact that the eyes are swollen .
(F) Thank you for needing to help the young lady, yet take a gander at the cost is extremely male .
No, no man appears to have a sharp lip to stroll around .
How about we see, sir, sir, and furrow how solid it is gold .
On the off chance that you are so great I'll give you a chance to work.
Presently, I'm isolated, yet Chenda recollects, notwithstanding for a huge number of years

I additionally sit tight for the minute when my hand is tuning in to the tune
I cherish you, I adore you, I cherish you, I adore you
I recollect you sitting tight for your life to be thin, thin, thin, thin
Give me a chance to overlook, I can not rest, distress, no leisure time
Disappointed beaus, relinquished sweethearts leave love
Allows simply begin to look all starry eyed at, alone, yet despite everything you recollect
Rain falls early, mature rice fields, frogs and heartbeats
Nature turns brilliant, splendid, new, crisp, see Srey
The adoration for the chantra smells in the core of the heart
The rain falls first and foremost
For what reason do you want to love the new land, the city influences me to fall
Overlooked rice fields have never had an adoration for love
Heart, you simply continue stressing over miss Mum Serey Bopha
How frequently did the farmland move to the land?
I'm apprehensive about shedding pounds, I'm alarm bolstered
Rain right on time in the rain singing submerged, please help
Purposeful publicity rancher lands, even exhaust cloud the scent, is physically bothered
Despite everything you don't lament holding up to give a shout out to your fields
At the point when the sky are brimming with distress, I am exhausted with distress
All expectation is frigid eyes, similar to the downpours
The moon never again grins like the first
Luckiness, you know, from what? There are three females, similar to an incomplete watercraft
When you asked me, I didn't reply, no one could answer me
A heart that lives without adoration is without protect
The catch amusement did not discover anything, it was a look at the scandalous star
I realize that you are a tragic young lady, living for death with a relentless personality
Heaven will obscure the universe of despise for my women

No comments

Powered by Blogger.